The fermi-level of metal in the eph_task with inputfile

Hello

I am learning using the new eph_task to conculate the phono-linewidth of material.
When I conculate the semiconductor everything was fine.
But when I conculate the metal ,the fermi-level is confusing.
There are more than one fermi-level in the output file.
In the *.abo file .
I find the fisrt Fermi level is set by me .

 Fermi level set by the user at: 3.07  (eV)
 Old fermi level:     1.259802E-01, with nelect:     9.400000E+01
 New fermi level:     1.129354E-01, with nelect:     9.019173E+01
 Real(R)+Recip(G) space primitive vectors, cartesian coordinates (Bohr,Bohr^-1):
 R(1)= -8.5043173  8.5043173  8.5043173  G(1)=  0.0000000  0.0587937  0.0587937
 R(2)=  8.5043173 -8.5043173  8.5043173  G(2)=  0.0587937  0.0000000  0.0587937
 R(3)=  8.5043173  8.5043173 -8.5043173  G(3)=  0.0587937  0.0587937  0.0000000
 Unit cell volume ucvol=  2.4602450E+03 bohr^3

But later when the program ready to do the eph_task or maybe should called the interpolation. There comes to a new fermi level that is quit different to which I set.

 Linear tetrahedron method.
 Mesh step:  10.0 (meV) with npts: 1799
 From emin: -10.4 to emax:   7.6 (eV)
 Number of k-points in the IBZ: 396
 Fermi level:   2.93312829E+00 (eV)
 Total electron DOS at Fermi level in states/eV:   2.79399221E+01
 Total number of electrons at eF:   90.1

I want to know which one is the real fermi-level the eph_task used.
Here is my inputfile.

###
optdriver 7
eph_task 1
occopt 3

ngkpt  20 20 20
nshiftk 1
shiftk 0.0 0.0 0.0

eph_ngqpt_fine 20 20 20
ddb_ngqpt 4 4 4

! ph_ngqpt 25 25 25


eph_intmeth  1

ph_nqpath 3

ph_ndivsm 40

ph_qpath  0 0 0
          0.5 0.5 0.5
          1 1 1
tmesh 300 1 1
 

eph_fermie 3.07312829 eV 
eph_fsewin 0.02


mixprec 1

boxcutmin 1.1
rprim  -0.5  0.5  0.5
        0.5  -0.5  0.5
        0.5  0.5  -0.5



ntypat 3

znucl 56  26 51


pp_dirpath  "/public1/home/sc60786/zhuzhenyu/BaFe4Sb12/"

pseudos   "56ba.2.hgh, 26fe.8.hgh, 51sb.5.hgh"


acell  1.7008634522E+01  1.7008634522E+01  1.7008634522E+01

natom 17
typat 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
xred
                       0.0000000000E+00  0.0000000000E+00  0.0000000000E+00
                       5.0000000000E-01  5.0000000000E-01  5.0000000000E-01
                       5.0000000000E-01  0.0000000000E+00  0.0000000000E+00
                       0.0000000000E+00  5.0000000000E-01  0.0000000000E+00
                       0.0000000000E+00  0.0000000000E+00  5.0000000000E-01
                       1.6226951463E-01  3.3468219511E-01  4.9695170974E-01
                       6.6531780489E-01  8.2758731952E-01  1.6226951463E-01
                       1.7241268048E-01  8.3773048537E-01  3.3468219511E-01
                       6.6531780489E-01  5.0304829026E-01  8.3773048537E-01
                       8.2758731952E-01  1.6226951463E-01  6.6531780489E-01
                       3.3468219511E-01  1.7241268048E-01  8.3773048537E-01
                       5.0304829026E-01  8.3773048537E-01  6.6531780489E-01
                       4.9695170974E-01  1.6226951463E-01  3.3468219511E-01
                       3.3468219511E-01  4.9695170974E-01  1.6226951463E-01
                       1.6226951463E-01  6.6531780489E-01  8.2758731952E-01
                       8.3773048537E-01  3.3468219511E-01  1.7241268048E-01
                       8.3773048537E-01  6.6531780489E-01  5.0304829026E-01



nbdbuf 2
ecut 40
nband 60


nstep 300
getwfk_filepath "/public1/home/sc60786/zhuzhenyu/BaFe4Sb12/SCF/scfo_DS2_WFK"
getddb_filepath "/public1/home/sc60786/zhuzhenyu/BaFe4Sb12/PH/ph.ddb.out"
getdvdb_filepath "/public1/home/sc60786/zhuzhenyu/BaFe4Sb12/PH/ph_DVDB"

Best wish

zhu zhenyu

Postgraduate student of MGI

Shanghai University

now I find I can updata my attachment.
So here is my inputflie and outputfliephline.abi (2.2 KB)
phline.abo (1.3 MB)
thanks